Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Next Schismatic Pope

As my Kansas jaunt was such a resounding success, I've decided to take a hiatus from my position as semi-professional blogister and entertainer at the keyboard to load up my bedroll on the back end of my bicycle and take a tour of my adopted state. While I am still able to get over the Continental Divide by pedalling. This is, I admit, a sudden whim.


Or I might just go to my summer palace near Avignon and wait out the election (I'm referring, as you probably surmised, to my upcoming election as the schismatic pope). In any event, I'll return sometime around the 17th instanter on the clear presumption that everyone can wait that long. I hope I have something to tell you. (It's never too late to make a new start.)

In the meantime, eat your goddamn vegetables.


And don't play with snakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment